A tasty and rich first course in which the luganega bonds with the delicacy and creaminess of the Carnaroli rice.
Preparation time10 Minutes
Cooking time20 Minutes
Total time30 Minutes
- 280 gr Carnaroli rice
- 240 gr luganega from Monza
- 1 l vegetal broth
- 80 gr malga butter
- 30 gr chopped shallots
- qs white wine
- 60 gr grated Parmesan Vacche Rosse (24 months)
- qs salt
- qs pepper
- qs extra virgin olive oil
- qs veal stock
- 1 sprig thyme
- Brown briefly with a drop of oil in a non-stick pan half the luganega without casing.
- Brown the other half whole, leaving the casing.
- Toast the rice dry and, once hot, add the shallot and a knob of butter.
- Deglaze with white wine and, once evaporated, continue cooking for about 13 minutes, adding the vegetable broth little by little.
- Halfway through cooking, add the shelled luganega and thyme.
- At the end of cooking, stir in the butter and parmesan, adding salt and pepper.
- Serve the risotto, garnish with the veal stock, the sliced luganega and and some thyme.