The Derby Bar is located next to the famous Derby Grill, with which it competes in elegance of the venue and refinement of the dishes and drinks it offers. It has been reinvigorated after a the new restyling and the opening of the magnificent veranda and has decided to renew its menu with many new proposals. Let us discover them together!
An informal food offer of a very high standard.
The Derby Bar has always been one of the most frequented in Monza and is an ideal place for indulging oneself in a moment of relaxation in a unique location, in front of the Royal Villa. We always pamper our guests from the early morning till the late evening, accompanying them throughout the day with an appealing food proposal both casual and light.
If you want to treat yourself to a lunch or a casual dinner without sacrificing quality and refinement, choose from:
- Traditional Italian food, with proposals ranging from fusilli Benedetto Cavalieri with beef ragout to spaghetti with Vesuvian tomatoes, from milanese cutlet to beef entrecote.
- Cold platters, light and refined dishes ranging from a selection of cheeses with honey and mustard to Fassona tartar with hazelnuts and mixed-leaf salad passing through marinated salmon with nori, mayonnaise and caramel, and Massimo Spigaroli’s culatello with plum tomatoes and burrata.
- Fast food of the highest quality, such as avocado toast with radish and lime, beef hamburger with PDO cheese or our Derby Club Sandwich.
The extraordinary tapas of Derby Grill’s Chef Fabio Silva will accompany your aperitifs or cocktails. This exclusive offer includes:
- Veal Ossobuco sticks slowly cooked in their sauce
- Organic chickpea hummus with crispy rice waffles
- Mini buns with marinated salmon, avocado and lime.
And the cocktails? Completely customisable!
As for aperitifs, cocktails and after-dinner drinks, you can enjoy the blends created by the bartender Carlos Rosa, ranging from all the great classics to their new interpretations and you can browse a wide selection of wines, sparkling wines, champagne and spirits.
This year we also introduced something new: all customers will have the possibility to create their own gin & tonics by choosing from a list of gins, tonic waters and toppings:
- We have 12 gins in our menu ranging from the English Tanqueray and Bombay Sapphire to the German Monkey 47, the Spanish Gin Mare and the Italian Rivo.
- We also offer 5 different tonic waters, all from the brand Fever Tree.
- As for the toppings, the choice ranges from juniper berries, thyme, lime, pink pepper, cloves and cucumber, just to name a few.
What are you waiting for to visit us? We are open every day from 7:00 to 24:00, for lunch and dinner from Tuesday through to Sunday, ready to pamper you with delicacies from the kitchen and to amaze you with our new veranda …